Wednesday, December 3, 2008

World is Full of So Many Good People

I am so touched by all the support from my teachers, friends, neighbors, and family. I have no doubt that the world is full of so many good people. It sure can be a much better world. I love you all. Today, there were candle-light vigils in many places for remembering the victims. I saw many wonderful pictures. I will try to post some pictures in the website. I was going over the list of people who lost their life. Two young kids lost their life in the Taj hotel. Today, some people also suggested that we can help the Childrens' hospital that was attacked on November 26. I think that is a great idea! Some people also suggested including Google Ads in our website for raising additional funds that we can donate. Let me know what you think. --Priyanka

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I just donated $1 and have passed word along on Twitter (where I learned of your campaign from @dina, who was in Mumbai during the attacks). I hope you get a great response!

    You may want to look at using ChipIn (www.chipin.com) - it still uses PayPal but it gives you a visual so you can see how many people have donated and how much has been raised. It also enables other people to put the "widget" on their own blogs and on Facebook, so you could get even more donations.

    I look forward to seeing where this goes! (and good for you for including the PayPal fee in the donation!)

    Tori Tuncan
    Vienna, VA (USA)
    http://www.lend4health.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms. Tuncan,

    Thank you so much for your support. I'm going to talk to my Dad and check out Chipin.com. If you have any other ideas then please let me know.

    I also went to your website lend4health.org. It is very interesting! I am planning to read more about this.

    Thank you!

    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete