Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Victims of the Attack

Hi, researching on the attacks on Mumbai. In all 172 deaths and 293 injured and also 3 kids are dead. Also 9 terrorists were killed and 1 was captured. I am very sad and shocked, it's unbelievable. If you go to this link you'll be able to find the list of people who are dead or injured. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2008_Mumbai_attacks Information about this website: In this website it has some information about the attacks in Oberoi, Taj, The Jewish House, train stations and the hospital. It also has information about what exactly happened in the attacks or sometimes it lists what some people thought about the attacks. The website is wonderful for learning about what other people thought about the attacks and has useful information. If you find any useful links please post. Thank you. -- Priyanka

7 comments:

  1. Hello Priyanaka,

    Yes, this tragedy has been a terrible one, specially given that our Nani and Mama-Mami live in Mumbai. They are all fine.
    We are following the tragedy on TV from Delhi. Even Vasu knows that terrorists attacked Mumbai, though he can't understand why.

    Hopefully, we will meet in Dec end when we are in Ellicott City.

    Adya - Vasudev

    ReplyDelete
  2. priyanka...i'm soooooo proud of you!!!! to have been one of your teachers is an honor and i wish you good luck! love always, your teacher and friend, ms. thaler

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks Ms. Thaler! It is so awesome to see your posting. I really miss you in the class everyday.

    I was so shocked after seeing so many people suffering. Trying to find a way to do something about it.

    --Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Priyanka,

    I think your web site and effort in helping the victims of this terrible tragedy are really great. People like you make the world a better place.

    I'm showing your site to Samantha and Sophie - we all plan on donating.

    Jeff Bronow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Mr. Bronow, for your support and kind words. Please tell Samantha and Sophie to write in the blog whenever they have time. I will send you an invitation to write. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Priyanka!
    You are soo thotful and kind to give out like you are doing to the world, not many people take the time to do that! I wish you luck in the donation collection. I know my family and I are definitely going to donate. You Rock! Did you create the site by yourself? I love wat you wrote on the homepage!


    Luv,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, Thanks for writing to me. To answer your question: No, I did not create this website by my self, without my Aunt's and Dad's help I couldn't have made this website. It has been a hard time for the people living in Mumbai, those who have been suffering for the Mumbai attacks. Thanks for the support. You all are great!

    Love, Priyanka

    ReplyDelete